IOA’s Publishing Division houses the firm’s various publications and content marketing services:
- The division is spearheaded by the Africa Conflict Monitor (ACM), which is released monthly and analyses conflict-related developments and trends across the African continent. Specialist insight and commentary on African conflict and conflict resolution is augmented with updates on key recent developments, regional overviews, infographics and prognoses. Find out more about ACM.
- IOA also publishes the Africa Country Benchmark Report (ACBR) every year, which provides readers with an all-encompassing assessment of every country on the African continent – including a focus on business, economic, political and societal factors. Download the 2016 edition of ACBR.
- IOA also publishes various special reports on a variety of topics, ranging from food security to sustainable development. Special reports planned for release in 2017 will cover renewable energy, mining and education, to name a few. Find out more about IOA’s special reports.
- In addition, IOA releases occasional position papers which are freely available on our website. Read IOA’s position papers.
- IOA also provides clients with content marketing services to strengthen their position as a leader in the African market. Services include, but are not limited to, the production of Africa-related reports, briefs, position papers, newsletters and website content. Find out more about IOA’s content marketing services.