In keeping with our long-standing commitment to the development of the African continent, IOA’s internship programmes have been running since 2008 and have more than 200 student alumni from across the continent. Many of our current employees began their journey with IOA through the internship programme.
Students with a passion for Africa become involved in the internship programme to develop their research, writing and analytical skills, working closely with experienced researchers, analysts and industry experts on IOA projects.
Apply to join the IOA research assistant programme if you:
- possess strong writing and research skills
- have an interest in and a passion for Africa
- are motivated to acquire relevant experience and exposure
- are diligent and reliable
- have a minimum of a graduate degree
To apply, send the following to email@example.com:
- your CV
- a motivation letter
- two examples of previously written work
- your most recent academic record
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Download the “Call for Applications” here.